MASS ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR
1st Sunday of Lent – February 17 – 18, 2018
Welcome to Saint Joseph Church. We welcome any guests or visitors with us today, especially those celebrating birthdays and anniversaries.
- Reminder that the Parish Office will be closed on February 19th in observance of Presidents Day, have a safe and wonderful weekend.
- As part of our 2018 Jubilee Celebration, the first service project will take place on February 25that 10:45a in the Social Hall.
- Please see the Bulletin concerning Child Safety Awareness.
- Remember the Parish has been given access to the Formed.Org website. This is a wonderful website to dig deeper into your faith.
- There will be a worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend coming up on March 16-18 for all married couples.
- Anyone interested in learning about C.S. Lewis’, The Screwtape Letters, please check out the Bulletin for a class at St. Francis of Assisi.
- Please take a moment to read the Bulletin for complete details on all announcements.
- The second collection today will be for Black and Indian Missions. Thank you for the Blessing of your Gift.