1st Sunday of Lent, Mar 4th -5th, 2017
– Penance services are offered throughout the Diocese during Lent. Please see the Bulletin for times and locations.
– Scripture Studies on St Paul’s Letters continues this Wednesday from 6:00 until 7:15 p.m.
– Stations of the Cross will be celebrated each Friday through Lent starting at 5:30 p.m., with the Stations of the Cross being offered in Polish starting at 7:00 p.m. The Knights of Columbus will be offering their wonderful Fish Fry on Friday March 10th following the 5:30 p.m. session. Please plan on joining us.
– Catholic Charities is once again partnering with Pikes Peak United Way to assist with Income Tax Returns. Please see the Bulletin for more information
– The Rice Bowl Campaign to help with Catholic Relief Services in under way. Please pick up your Rice Bowls in the atrium and return by Easter Sunday.
– CAN YOU PRAY FOR ONE OF OUR CONFIRMATION CANDIDATES? The Confirmation Team asks that you take a photo prayer card of a candidate & put it on your refrigerator & pray for the candidate until their confirmation on May 8th. Photos are located in the atrium.
– This weekend the 2nd collection will be taken up by the Diocese of Colorado Springs for the Black and Indian Missions in Europe.
ST. JOSEPH YOUTH KICK OFF EVENT
Sunday October 30th 4-7pm
5th thru 12th grade
Pizza * Fun * Movie
Join the fun! Bring a friend!
Join us as we go through
THE HOLY DOOR
at St. Mary’s Cathedral
August 25th @ 11am
September 15th @ 11am
November 3rd @ 11am
Meet at 11am in St. Joseph’s parking lot to car pool.
In the tradition of our patron, St. Joseph the Worker, we commit ourselves to Jesus Christ our Savior, His teachings, and the Traditions of the Roman Catholic Church. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we embrace stewardship and imitate his life as a compassionate, loving and prayerful people of diverse cultures. As a Eucharistic Community, we spread the truth of God’s love through worship, education, friendship and service to all.
Vacation Bible School
Monday thru Friday
June 19th thru 23rd – 2017
9 am to 12 noon
Deadline to register Friday June 16th